Welcome to the internet home of Contagious Church. We are a multi-generational multi-campus church with campuses throughout Tampa Bay Florida and Charlotte, North Carolina.
If you are looking for a community filled with love, dynamic teachings, and the presence of God? Then Welcome to Contagious Church, A place where you will experience unconditional love, unshakable faith, and unquenchable worship. We are a family of mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, students, and teachers dedicated to empowering others. Here you will be equipped to grow in your faith and together we will spread the gospel of Christ throughout the world. We believe the church of the Lord Jesus has always had a mission to be contagious and we believe that it should not only be in word but more so in our actions.
“…is We Connect, We Care, We Grow, We Serve and We Go”
“…is to be the modern expression, manifestation and fulfillment of the DNA of the early church.”
“…is to make the Love, Faith, and Worship of Jesus Christ Contagious.”
Setting the Captives Free
Contagious Church is kicking off the month of March with a weekend of Healing & Deliverance! Join us Friday, March 5th through Sunday, March 7th for a time of powerful teaching and prophetic ministry with our special guest, Pastor Bev Tucker.
Pastor Bev’s heart is for everyone to live the life that God has destined. You don’t want to miss this powerful Bible-based teaching and the anointing for deliverance that God has placed on this woman’s life!
Free Admission. RSVP for Friday, March 5th service.
We are in adherence with the CDC’s guidelines for COVID-19. Masks and social distancing required.
Do you desire to see and experience transformation, breakthrough and revival?
God’s desire is to have intimate relationship with his people. He desires to answer prayers and have deeper and richer encounters. In the Old Testament altars were physical places but as we entered the New Testament the altar is in our heart. We must build altars of sacrifice, worship and intercession to God now more than ever before. It’s time to Get back to the altar.
• Noah built an alter after experiencing God’s grace and mercy after the flood
• Abraham built an altar after encountering God as Jehovah Jireh: God our Provider
• Gideon built an altar to God after experiencing God as Jehovah Shalom: God of Peace
• Hannah entreated God at an altar while barren and God heard her, and she produced Samuel the first priest, prophet and judge of Israel
• Solomon encountered God at an altar, and he became the wisest and one of the richest men to ever live
• Every King of Israel who worshipped at altars built to God were blessed and those who built false altars to worship idols experienced trouble and turmoil
You too can receive the answer to your prayers and live the life you’ve always believed God for. It will only happen as you build an altar in your heart to God and tear down altars to idols.
In this book La Jun & Valora share with you:
• A biblical understanding of the importance of altars to unlock answers to prayer
• The key to true transformation, breakthrough and revival
• That strange fire and illegitimate altars do not produce breakthrough
• The destiny of future generations are determined by our altar experiences today
• Prayers and declarations for life changing encounters with God
What does it mean…
to be a Contagious Christian and Church
The word contagious by definition means to transmit from one person or organism to another by direct or indirect transmission. When we trace its etymology into the Greek we would find it is the combination of two Greek words. Meta and Dotikos. Meta is a Greek word which means to change and dotikos means to freely give. Thus, at its core the word contagious literally means to change by freely giving. Contagious Churches will infect and make contagious the world with the love, faith and worship of God.
Connect and engage with us all week long via the Contagious Church App. You can access push notifications, our sermon recap videos and featured events based on what’s coming up on the calendar. Even online Contagious Churches will spread the love, faith and worship of God.
at a Contagious Church location near you!
1 (833) CONTGOS
1 (833) 266-8487 [Toll Free]
Sunday 11:00 AM
Wednesday 7:00 PM
Contact Information: contagioustampa.com
1 (813) 261-0385 – Office
1 (813) 261-0385 – Fax
6720 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33617
4414 N Grady Ave
Worship Services: Sunday 11:00 AM
Thursday 7:30 PM
Contact Information: contagiouscharlotte.com
1 (704) 322-4409 – Office
2217 Matthew Township
Parkway Suite D-267
Matthews, NC 28105
8520 University Executive Park Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262